1. These General Terms and Conditions determine the terms and conditions for using the ONLINE STORE www.shop.plmd.bg called ONLINE STORE as well as the conditions for e-commerce performed through the ONLINE STORE. These conditions bind all customer users. By clicking the "I have read and agree the Terms and Conditions" button the client / user agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user /client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order is made through the stored in the log files of the server of www.shop.plmd.bg storage of the IP address of the user / of the client as well as any other information.
3. The access to the online store www.shop.plmd.bg may be blocked unilaterally and without warning in case it's established that the User is abusing the content and /or the provided goods and Services in the Online Store.
4. The products available on the website of www.shop.plmd.bg do not constitute a legally binding offer but they are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the product line of the trader. The characteristics or prices of the products can be changed by the Merchant at any time. Due to technical reasons they may contain errors. The images of the products available in the ONLINE STORE www.shop.plmd.bg have an illustrative and guiding character respectively the delivered products may differ from the images.
5. After clicking the "I have read and agree the Terms and Conditions" button users agree to purchase the goods in the basket. This action is legally binding. The customer receives an automatic email with the order number and information about the ordered goods. Upon receipt of this confirmation the contract is considered concluded.
6. The trader reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods within the working week the Merchant notifies the consumer / customer of it's exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or to the specified phone number. In case a transfer has been made to the Merchant's account the client will be able to choose between refund, cancellation of the order or through a replacement order.
7. In case of a dispute related to online purchases it could be referred to the ADR for Alternative Dispute Resolution / ADR /.
At www.kzp.bg you may find information about the Conciliation Commissions and the steps for their formation.
8. The contractual language is Bulgarian and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs including VAT. The language and payments for orders placed outside Bulgaria will be made in Euro currency and the contractual language will be English.
9. These General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Merchant.
The shipment of the orders is released with the courier company "Speedy" and "DHL".
Our aim is to deliver your shipment as quickly as possible.
We usually fulfill all orders within 3-5 business days.
In case of unexpected circumstances, we reserve the right to deliver the orders within 5-10 working days to the specified address, in case provided address and contact phone number are correct.
Orders received on Saturdays and Sundays or on holidays are processed on the next business day.
In case of untimely delivery, we do not owe a forfeit and the customer has the right to cancel the order.
All orders are shipped with a review and test option.
The orders are delivered to the address specified by the customer.
The customer is obliged to provide access and opportunity to receive the order.
If access to the specified address is not provided and the customer is not found, the order is considered canceled and the Supplier is released from it's obligation to fulfill the requested delivery.
When the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established by it's ordinary inspection, the Customer may request refund within 14 days from the receipt.
The customer can make a complaint and request a refund as well, if the product has a significant defect or non-conformity that could not be identified during a simple inspection of the product and if it's use the product has a significant defect that makes it unfit for it's intended purpose.
Each shipment will be sent with the option "Review /Test". If the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the ordered one and this can be established by a simple inspection of the goods, the Customer has the right to refuse it at the time of delivery by the courier without paying the value of the ordered goods, as the return costs are at the expense of the Client.
In case of damage and traces of visible carrying of the purchase the Merchant has the right to refuse the return of such goods. The client is not entitled to return swimsuits, underwear and jewelry. The Merchant reserves the right not to accept the return of these items and not to refund the amount paid by the Customer. For the avoidance of any doubt - upon return by the Customer of swimwear, underwear, jewelry and glasses, the Merchant undertakes to return the goods back to the Customer as the transport costs are at the expense of the latter.
Client who refused to pay for an Order cash on delivery more than twice, the Merchant provides an opportunity to purchase goods but only if the Client pays for the goods, through the Virtual POS terminal. In case the Client refuses to pay for the Order in this way, the Merchant has the right to cancel the Order without explicitly notifying the Client. Client who has numerous orders with the status of refusal to receive from the Merchant or in case of permanent refusal and return of orders made, the Merchant has the right to refuse future orders and services to the Client.
In case you would like to return your purchase please follow the steps below:
Fill the required fields in our Product Return form .
Choose a reason for your return;
- Wrong order
- Wrong size
- Something else
Orders sent back to an different address than the one indicated will not be considered. Please note that bank charges related to foreign currency transfers to accounts outside Bulgaria will be at the expense of the client.
Once we receive your completed return form we will send you an e-mail with instructions to which address to return the stock.
Working hours of customer service department is from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
All inquiries and complaints will be processed during working business hours.
If you do not receive a response, please pay attention to whether it is not Saturday or Sunday or the time you contact us.
The response time may be extended during public holidays or campaigns.
Refund of amount paid
The paid amount will be fully refunded after provide us:
The original receipt.
The purchased item in it's original condition, with tags and packaging included, without being worn, torn and/or TAG removed, not treated with detergents(perfumes),not damaged or used.
Completed return form. If you registered user, first go to MY PROFILE, ORDERS HISTORY, you have to be signed in.
Next, open the order you want to cancel, then click the button ''Cancel Order'' .
Completed return form. If you are not registered user, please fill the form https://shop.plmd.bg/return_product/?lang=en_US
Without above information, our return team will be unable to process your request.
Once we've received your return item,
we'll process your return and issue a refund to your original form of payment, usually within three working days.
It may take up to 10 additional days for the funds to show in your account.
Your refund includes the total value of any returned items.
Please note all shipping costs for all returns are at the expense of the Client
and delivery fees are not refundable unless you receive an incorrect item.
Method of payment
Payment for the ordered goods is made in the following ways:
Bank transfer: We will send a pro-forma invoice with the number of the bank account to make a payment to the e-mail specified by you. Your order will only be sent to you upon receipt of payment.
Direct payment by credit / debit card.
1. The Merchant guarantees to it's Users / clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The Merchant protects the personal data of the user / customer which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided incorrect data.
2. Subject to the applicable legislation and the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions the Merchant may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes provided in the contract.
3. Any other purposes for which the data are used will be in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, the Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners.
4. The Merchant undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the explicit written consent of the Client the information is requested by government, agencies or officials which under current law are empowered to request and collect such information.
5. The trader is obliged to provide the information by law.