Applicable from: 25.05.2018
This Policy explains how we collect and process your data when you use our websites http://www.plmd.bg and http://shop.plmd.bg/ (hereinafter referred to as "website") or when you are a customer / visitor at our physical stores, which are currently PINKO, TWINSET, MAZZO, BCBGMAXAZRIA, PATRIZIA PEPE. That is why it is important for you to know this policy.
Read this Policy and review it regularly.
If you are our customer please check the terms and / or policies related to the contracts between us: they may contain additional details about how we collect and process your data. Pay attention to the additional information and conditions provided by us to the various services on the website / contact form, registration form and others /. If you provide us with personal information about other people or if others provide us with your information, we will only use that information for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us. By submitting the information you confirm that you have the right to authorize us to process it on your behalf in accordance with this Policy. By providing us your data you declare to us that you are over 16 / sixteen / years old.
I. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
We at PLMD LTD are the Administrator regarding your personal data and we are responsible for them.
If you have any questions about the Policy or your personal data do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact details: PLMD LTD, VAT: 203057752 Address: Simeonovsko shose Blvd. 110, apartment building 17, Sofia.
It is very important that the information we have about you is accurate and it's up to date. Please let us know in case of changes or if you notice any errors. Send us an email about this to email@example.com or update your data yourself where you have already entered it.
II. What data do we process for you? You can access the website without entering personal data (etc. name, address or an e-mail address). But even in this case we need to process certain information in order to give you access to a website.
1. Log files: When you visit the website our web server automatically stores the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer (usually the computer of your ISP) including the date, time and duration of your visit. The sub pages/URLs you visit and the information about the application and terminal you use to view our pages.
2. Cookies: To make our website as easy as possible for users to use we use "cookies" like many other website operators. Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser. Most of the cookies we use are session cookies. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. We also use persistent cookies. They serve to improve user targeting. You can set your browser to inform you about the creation of cookies so that their use is completely transparent to you. In general you can also refuse of accepting cookies through your browser settings. This means that you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
5. Social Plug-in/Instagram/: As a website operator we do not have information about the content of the transmitted data or their use by Instagram. We also don't know when you clicked on any button. For more information on how Instagram uses your information please see their terms at https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
6. Twitter Button: Our website uses the Twitter service buttons. These buttons are provided by Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They are recognized by terms such as "Twitter" or "Follow" presented together with a stylized blue bird. Using the buttons it is possible to share a post or offer from this website on Twitter or to follow the provider on Twitter. When you enter an area of the website that contains such a button your browser establishes a direct connection with the Twitter servers. The content of the Twitter button is streamed directly from Twitter to your browser. For this reason we have no influence on the amount of data that Twitter collects using these add-ons and inform you only on the basis of the information we have. Further information can be found in the Twitter Privacy Statement at http://twitter.com/privacy.
7. LinkedIn Conversion Tracking: We use LinkedIn Corporation's conversion analysis and tracking technology on our website (2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA - www.linkedin.com - "LinkedIn"). With this LinkedIn technology ads can be displayed based on your interests. In this way we also receive aggregated and anonymous reports from LinkedIn on advertising and information on how you use our website. Further information on LinkedIn's data protection can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy#choices-oblig. You can object to the analysis of your LinkedIn behavior and the display of recommendations based on your interests by clicking 'Reject LinkedIn' (for LinkedIn users) or 'Reject' (for other users) by following the link: https : //www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
8. We may add links to other sites. Like the links described above, these links will be recognized by the corresponding buttons to link to other sites. Please read the policies of the relevant external website before deciding to use the relevant button.
9. Personal data in connection with your interaction with us. We offer various options for information and consultation through the contact form on our website. Depending on the option you have chosen we process various personal data such as: your name and surname, physical address, e-mail address, telephone, information about the communication and interaction with us.
9.1. Information by (mail and / or e-mail). If you have requested information to be sent to you we will process the data provided by you in the contact form which will include at least your name and details of the contact method you have chosen (mail and / or e-mail) to send the material you requested once.
9.2. Telephone consultation: If you have requested a telephone consultation we will process the data provided by you in the contact form which includes at least your name and telephone number in order to contact you over telephone consultation you have requested. Telephone conversations with us are not recorded at the beginning but if we take such a practice we will duly notify you of it no later than the beginning of the telephone conversation.
9.3. Personal consultation If you have requested a personal consultation we will process the data provided by you in the contact form which includes at least your name and surname, telephone number and / or e-mail address, in order to contact you and arrange a personal consultation.
9.4. Newsletter by e-mail If you have registered for our Newsletter (information about the products and promotions of PLMD LTD) by e-mail we will process the data provided by you in the contact form which includes as at least your name and e-mail address so that we can send you our e-mail newsletter.
9.5. Newsletter via SMS If you have registered for our Newsletter (information about the products and promotions of PLMD LTD) via SMS we will process the data provided by you in the contact form which includes at least your name, surname and telephone number to send you our newsletter by e-mail.
10. Personal data collected from online orders. You can place an order on our website without registering and creating an account. In this case we will ask you to process the information required to process the order (etc. name and surname, billing address or other delivery address, e-mail address, and necessary payment information including bank card, bank account, payment information, delivery terms and order information).
11. Registration and profile data. When you register as a user your customer profile is created on the website. We collect and process the data specified in the registration form of our website. We may request the re-entry of data already collected during registration (in particular your identification data) and process additional personal data if you wish to use certain content on our website or place an order. Your account stores information about your orders, deliveries and any additional services provided as well as other information related to your interaction with us and your activity on the website.
12. Your date of birth. If you wish you can indicate it in the specified place. We will be able to use it only to make you a special offer on the occasion of your birthday.
13. Personal data that we may collect in our physical stores. We most often collect such data when you want to have our client card. They are identical or similar to the data when creating an account on the site. You can often also provide us with a delivery address. We also process relevant information in connection with your purchases / for example, with a view to issuing an invoice /, complaints and returns of goods, use of additional services / for example for correction of our products /. Our physical stores have video surveillance and in this way personal data of customers and visitors are also processed.
14. We do not collect or process sensitive data about you / special categories of data /. Special categories of data, or "sensitive data" are those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, bio metric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health data condition, sexual life or sexual orientation. Please do not provide us with such data. The provision of such data as well as other personal data that are not necessary for the respective purpose of the interaction puts your rights at unnecessary risk.
III. WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
1. We process only personal data by type and volume that are relevant and limited to what is necessary to achieve the relevant purpose as follows:
A. Based on our "legitimate interests" in achieving the following goals:
1. management and development of our activities in connection with the website and the services we offer / including: to manage risk and security, to analyze the use of the website and other online services, to facilitate the use of the site and to improve it, to provide appropriate content and advertising on the website, to understand the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
2. control and improvement of our activity in connection with the servicing of current and potential clients and users of the site.
3. to provide you the information with and consultations requested by you.
4. to perform the registration and account creation required by you.
5. to provide you with the services you request.
6. to make contact with you.
7. to protect our rights and legal interests in case of judicial and extrajudicial dispute.
8. for administration of the activity and reporting to companies from the group.
9. to protect our property rights and to prevent theft and other crimes - especially applicable to video surveillance in our physical stores.
B. On a contractual or non-contractual basis to achieve the following objectives:
1. to take the necessary steps at your request, to conclude a contract between us.
2. to fulfill a contract concluded between us.
C. On the basis of our legal obligations, for example to comply with the requirements of tax and accounting legislation in connection with the conduct of business.
D. On the basis of your specific consent, for example for the purposes of direct marketing.
2. Are you obliged to provide us with your personal data?
When we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with this data upon request we may be unable to perform the contract (for example, to supply you with goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested information we may need to cancel the product or service you ordered but if we do we will notify you.
3. More information about the purposes for which we use your data We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which it was collected or if necessary for a compatible purpose. For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your data for an unrelated new purpose we will notify you and explain the legal grounds for processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent when required or permitted by law. When we analyze the consumer behavior of our customers we can also perform basic profiling in order to offer them goods or services and advertisements that we think they are interested in.
V. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS Our legal basis for processing your personal data in order to send you marketing messages is your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to develop our business). In both cases you have the right at any time to refuse of receiving marketing communications. Before we share your personal information with any third side for it's marketing purposes we will ask for your consent. You can request us or third parties to refuse of sending marketing communications at any time by logging in to the website and checking or canceling the relevant fields to adjust your marketing preferences (in your account, for example) OR by following the Unsubscribe links. Any marketing message sent to you OR by sending us your refusal by email to email@example.com at any time. If you refuse of receiving marketing communications this refusal does not apply to personal information provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty records, etc.
VI. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. We may need to share your personal information with the parties listed below:
• Other companies in our group in order to report the activity.
• Service providers such as IT services, system administration and others.
• Providers of services for sending electronic messages such as Mail chimp /mailchimp.com/, Terra Communications AD and mobile operators.
• Professional consultants including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
• Public authorities that require us to declare processing activities.
• Courier companies for delivery.
• Companies or persons in repair / repair and servicing of goods guarantees.
• Third parties to whom we sell transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We allow third parties to process your personal data only for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
VII. INTERNATIONAL TRANSMISSION OF DATA Personal data are usually processed within the European Union or the European Economic Area and not in other countries ("third countries"). The information may be transferred to recipients in so-called "third countries" only in connection with the use of service providers to provide web analytics services. "Third countries" means countries outside the European Union or the Agreement on the European Economic Area where a level of data protection comparable to that in the European Union is not guaranteed. If the transferred information contains personal data we guarantee that the necessary level of data protection in the third country concerned or with the recipient in that third country is ensured prior to such transfer. This may be based on a decision of the European Commission on the adequate level of data protection in a particular third country as a whole. Alternatively the transfer of data may be based on so-called "EU standard contractual clauses" agreed with the recipient or if the recipients are in the US on the basis of compliance with the terms of the privacy program between USA and EU. We look forward to providing you with additional information on appropriate and appropriate safeguards to maintain an appropriate level of data protection upon request. Information about participants in the US-EU Privacy Program can be found at www.privacyshield.gov/list.
VIII. SECURITY OF INFORMATION We have enteredd in place security measures to prevent accidental loss, use, alteration, disclosure or access to your personal data without permission. We also provide access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to have access to such data. In any case, you should know that there is always a risk to your personal data especially when the processing takes place via the Internet.
IX. DATA RETENTION PERIOD We will retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected them, including for the purposes of complying with legal, accounting, tax or reporting requirements. When deciding the exact retention period of data, we take into account their volume, nature and sensitivity, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes of processing, if they can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. For tax purposes, the law requires us to store basic information about our customers (including contact information, identity, financial information and transaction data) for six years after you cease to be our customers. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information for an unlimited period of time without further notice to you.
X. YOUR RIGHTS
1. What are they? In certain circumstances by law you have the right to:
• You request access to your personal information (commonly referred to as a "request for access by the data subject"). This allows you to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to verify that we process it lawfully.
• You request a correction of the personal information we hold about you. This allows you to correct and update incomplete or inaccurate information that we hold about you.
• Request the deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to delete or remove personal information when there is no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information in the event that you have exercised your right to object to the processing (see below).
• Objections to the processing of your personal data when we base the processing on our legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there are grounds related to your specific situation. In addition you have the right to object when we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• You request a restriction on the processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to stop processing personal information about you, for example if you want to establish the accuracy or grounds for its processing.
• You request the transfer of your personal information to another party / right of portability /.
• Withdraw your consent. In the event that we process personal data on the basis of your consent or explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before it is withdrawn.
2. How to practice them? If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will not pay a fee for access to your personal data (or for exercising any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive, or we will refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity and guarantee your right of access to your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure that ensures that personal data is not disclosed to a person who is not entitled to receive it. We may also contact you to request additional information regarding your request to expedite a response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within a month. Sometimes it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case we will notify you.
3. Your right to appeal. If you are not satisfied with any aspects of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection - the Supervisory Authority of the Republic of Bulgaria, defined by the Personal Data Protection Act, as follows:
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 Map. GPS coordinates: N 42.668839 E 23.377495. Center for information and contacts - tel. 02 / 91-53-518. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.cpdp.bg.
We would be grateful if you could contact us first in case of a complaint so that we can try to help you.